Fri, May 13|
online via Zoom
Hero on a Mission: 2-Day Goal Setting Workshop
Whether you want to experience a deeper sense of meaning or just learn how to be more personally productive, this course will help!
When & Where
May 13, 2022, 6:00 PM EDT – May 14, 2022, 1:00 PM EDT
online via Zoom
2-part workshop takes place online via Zoom
Part 1: Friday, May 13th, 6-8pm EST
Part 2: Saturday, May 14th, 11am-1pm EST
Ever feel like you’re not living up to your potential, personally or professionally?
Do you often feel disconnected from the why of what you do and need direction & inspiration?
The truth is this: fate is a terrible writer. It’s time to take back control of our lives and our time and create a life full of direction and meaning.
Whether you want to experience a deeper sense of meaning or just learn how to be more personally productive in business and life, this course will provide you with direction, a sense of purpose, actionable steps & accountability to meet your goals & exceed your expectations.
This workshop will equip you to:
• Identify any gaps between the life that you have and the life that you want
• Clarify and focus on what is important
• Make daily progress toward your goals
• Learn to approach each day with mission and purpose
What You Get with the Workshop:
• A dedicated & *certified facilitator to walk you through each step
• A life plan that gives you a deep sense of meaning and purpose
• Tools that ensure you achieve the most important goals
• A daily planner that will keep you focused and increase your productivity
• A workbook to keep you on track and organized
Take advantage of this special savings before it flies away Feb 20th!!$295.00
*Registration After 2/20/22$400.00